From: Ricky Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 12:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Router question.. [7:39788]

Hi all,

My boss just come up and give me a senario question like this. He told me
that I owned a company which uses 3 different LANs, for example,
172.27.10.x, 172.27.11.x, 172.27.12.x. But I only have one cisco 2600 series
router and 2900 series switch. I can't use the serial ports from the router.
Just the two ethernet ports (by default). My question is, is it possible?
Please advice.

Thanks

Ricky