hello

after much research, i can't figure out a way to get cheap voice/ATM
combo routers to cut my costs.  does anyone have any suggestions as to
how i can get ATM AND VoIP in my home lab.  i want to purchase
everything myself, but at the same time, i want to do so in a way that i
can save money in the process.  for example, (assuming i have a
lightstream switch) if i get a 3600 router with voice and ATM installed,
it will be well over $4K for each router with all those interfaces.
however, if i combine an MC3810 with voice and a 4000 with ATM, i can
cut my costs.  but with this latter situation, will i still be able to
practice VoATM effectively?  i really want to ACCURATELY model a lab
after cisco's CCIE lab environment.  how can i do this with the voice
and ATM components?

thanks in advance for your replies.  btw, renting telnet access and or
going to another lab is not an option for me.

thanks,

eddie

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Notebook.jpg]