From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Unrelated question [7:39788]

OK, so at least 3/4 of the response to this question say the exact same
thing.  Or at least hint at it. (It doesn't make sense to me to take the
time to answers someones question and do it with 2 words.  "vlans" while
correct is not, by itself, an answer.)  My point is the redundancy.  Do
some people not read the upt-teen responses before jumping out with their
own?  Or do some people access these via some other transport (i.e. e-mail)
and so don't see the responses?  Or do some people just like seeing their
names on a newsgroup?  It just doesn't make sense.