If you make it to atl, you'll definately be in the quake/ut sessions!  :)

>>>  04/04/02 03:24PM >>>
This sounds like a good idea.  I remember a long time
ago when some friends and I would rent a place out at
a bar and connect our PCs to the internet and play
games, drink and eat wings.

Is anyone interested in doing this in New York City?

--- Bruce Evry  wrote:
> Hello,
>
>       You are invited to join our Washington group's
> session this coming
> Saturday, April 6, 2002.
>
>       Time: 10 am to 4 pm
>
>       Place: Bruce Evry's Hilltop Fortress and Vulture
> Preserve
>       1607 Thomas Road, Fort Washington, MD 20744
>       (directions from mapquest.com are excellent!)
>
>       Lunch: Yes, there will be lunch! (last time was
> steaks)
>
>       Before lunch we will have a two hour practise
> session, and then
> after lunch we will do some more labs. Please bring
> laptops and routers if
> you have them. Snacks and sodas are appreciated as
> well!
>
>       This is a free event, there are no dues as yet, and
> everyone of
> every skill level is invited and will be most
> welcome.
>
>       Yours Truly - Bruce Evry
>
> PS - the Room, Board, and Cisco weeks are in
> temporary hiatus due to
> impending lack of equipment and my needing to study
> for the Lab.
> (I am going for try 3 next month is all goes well!)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and
/or proprietary information in the possession of WellStar Health System,
Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom
addressed.  This email may contain information that is held to be
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized access, dissemination, distribution or
copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited, and may
subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this
email and its attachments from your computer. Thank you.