I'm think you simply want a single port channel interface to which you tie
your
fastethernets to

  inter fa 0/0
 channel-group 1
!
 inter fa0/1
channel group 1
!
inter port-channel 1
ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0

 You don't create multiple port channels, you connect multiple FE's to
create a single
logical interface.

  My syntax may not be exact as I'm shootin off the top of my head.

  Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016