That is what I want to know as there is what appears to be a good one
on Ebay.

Right now I've got 4 Routers and a 2924 XL EN switch.

All Running 12.2 FW IPSEC ENT and all 16/16.

I've got a 2514 actually routing my internet to comcast cable and

2514
2522
2503

I thought the AGS might round it out so I can do the really complex
labs.

Are they worth a couple hundred dollars for 8 eth 8 serial, token
ring, etc ..