as far as Boson test go, use the one that works for you..
I used the one by Bernard and it didn't work for me, I used
the one by Dennis and I think it prepares one for the written
test a great deal better...everyone has thier own method of
studying and choosing tools....

As far as implying that I spend my day posting to this board all day
and getting paid for it, that would be incorrect...But yes my company
does allow me to use the web and email to learn and converse with others
in my trade, which allows me to be a better, more knowledgeable network
person...and on occasion when I think I can help someone elseon here I
offer to give something back to the list since the list gives me a lot of
information that helped me thru the written as well as day to day
activity...

Lastly, I am not doing the CCIE for the money, I am doing it because I want
the cert and I will learn alot about the networking business by making
myself
do the labs and prove to myself that I can do it and that I know what I
think I know..

Larry Letterman
Cisco Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Larry,

Well, it did work for me and as you see I am going for the lab now.
Of course, ccbootcamp, Boson, cerificationzone these are all just tools. The
actual result varies depending on the person's capacity.

But, I am curious. Why do you want to become a CCIE?

I want to become a CCIE with the hope and anticipation of a better job, a
better income, and a better life.
You already have a better life. Your signature says you work for Cisco, and
you
are constantly on this list. This means you are getting paid for surfing and
chatting! This is an ultimate job. I love it.

I don't believe any other employer would give you so much leway  even if you
were holding a PhD in brainsurgery. Where I work, we are not allowd to surf
the
web and participate in newsgroups when we are on the clock :-(

Forget CCIE and hold on to your good Cisco Systems employer, and shoot me an
application form if they are hiring :-)

Best wishes,

A Strobel   (working on the lab exam....)

Quoting Larry Letterman :