Uh, what are you talking about?  Your question seems to be garbled.  First
of all, there are several ways to establish LSP's in IOS.  If you want to
set up LSP's using normal IGP, then just use LDP/TDP.  JunOS also allows you
to use LDP, or you can create LSP's manually (something that IOS cannot do).

If you want to use MPLS-TE on IOS and you don't want to use opaque LSA's,
then how about using ISIS extensions?

""LU""  wrote in message
> I just noticed that in cisco you can not establish LSP without enabling
OSPF
> opaque LSA, this is quite different from Juniper. JUNOS allows you to set
up
> LSP just based on normal IGP information. Am I missing some commands in
IOS?