hmm, okay here is what I was talking about, you can not set up a LSP in IOS
without enabling opaque  or ISIS extensions. I did not make myself clear
that I was talking about TE, so LDP should not be in the picture, as you can
not reserve bandwidth with it, not till we have CR-LDP. Junos allows you
using no-cspf to ignore the TE-database and set up LSP just based on normal
IGP topology.
I just want to make sure that I did not miss some IOS commands here.

Thanks
LU

Another question about IOS LSP, what command do I use to advertise the LSP
tunnel