Well then the answer to your question is still yes, you can do it.  I see
that somebody on the Juniper list answered it, but I will answer it here
too.  You can set up explicit paths in your TE tunnels (tunnel mpls
traffic-engineering path-option 1 explicit ...), and then set up a
explicit-path.  By doing so, you are creating the TE tunnels manually, so
you do not need a TED, therefore you do not need OSPF or ISIS (or any
routing protocol, for that matter)

""LU""  wrote in message
> hmm, okay here is what I was talking about, you can not set up a LSP in
IOS
> without enabling opaque  or ISIS extensions. I did not make myself clear
> that I was talking about TE, so LDP should not be in the picture, as you
can
> not reserve bandwidth with it, not till we have CR-LDP. Junos allows you
> using no-cspf to ignore the TE-database and set up LSP just based on
normal
> IGP topology.
> I just want to make sure that I did not miss some IOS commands here.
>
> Thanks
> LU
>
> Another question about IOS LSP, what command do I use to advertise the LSP
> tunnel
> ""nrf""  wrote in message
> > Uh, what are you talking about?  Your question seems to be garbled.
First
> > of all, there are several ways to establish LSP's in IOS.  If you want
> > set up LSP's using normal IGP, then just use LDP/TDP.  JunOS also allows
> you
> > to use LDP, or you can create LSP's manually (something that IOS cannot
> do).
> >
> > If you want to use MPLS-TE on IOS and you don't want to use opaque
LSA's,