Mark, I should have started with the config on
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/794/wicadsl_rfc_irb_nat_1.html

After a lot of trial and error (and trying to not take my web site offline
to much in the process), I managed to get a working configuration.

Here is my configuration, minus a few unrelated lines, in case it helps
somebody else.  The config below bridges ATM0/0 and fa0/0 (my DMZ) then my
private network is behind fa0/1.  Now back to resetting all of my security
back up...

!
bridge irb
!
interface ATM0/0
 no ip address
 no atm ilmi-keepalive
 no cdp enable
 pvc 0/32
  encapsulation aal5snap
 !
 bundle-enable
 dsl operating-mode auto
 bridge-group 1
 hold-queue 224 in
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
 no ip address
 no cdp enable
 bridge-group 1

interface FastEthernet0/1
 description Connected to private network
 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0
 ip nat inside
!
interface BVI1
 ip address ###.###.###.### 255.255.255.248
 ip access-group 100 in
 ip nat outside
!
!
ip nat inside source list 1 interface BVI1 overload
!
bridge 1 protocol ieee
bridge 1 route ip