Exactly.  A technology learning scenario might benefit from having hints and
suggestions there for you.  A lab scenario should have no explanation
whatsoever in the scenario itself, it should be just as vague as the real
thing.  At the end of the scenario though, in the solution, I would
definitely benefit from an explanation of why a particular method was used,
I believe others would too.