Hi list,
I saw a website, (of course I can't remember right now) that polled 127
CCIE's about salary.   The lowest was 98k the highest was 134k, tough to
guage how accurate this information is.  As far as regional pay, their are
numerous websites that depict the comparative cost of living to where you
want to move as compared to where you are.
For instance a move from the Capitol region of New York to St Louis was
6500 dollar difference in salary, cheaper in St Louis. Taxes, property,
insurance, salary, etc.

All have a good day,

Kevin McCarty
CCNA CCNP
Computer Sciences Corporation
Defense Sector

Larry
                    Letterman            To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                              Subject:     Re: Way OT: RE: CCIE Salary
[7:42111]
                    Sent
by:

nobody

04/22/2002
                    08:01
AM

Please
                    respond

Larry

Letterman

I agree...if one has a good deal of home equity here in the SV, you could
pay cash for a house elsewhere and work cheaper and not have to worry about
it...

Larry Letterman
Cisco Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]