Unfortunately, we don't have that much income and we didn't buy like we
should have five years ago.  I keep telling her that we missed another one,
again.  Did you guys buy?  If not, you probably know taxes are a killer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Letterman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 11:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Way OT: RE: CCIE Salary [7:42111]

working for a living and paying high rent/mortgage payments if you
want to work in San Jose Tech market...if your like me and only got here
in the last 2 years....The only saving grace is that my wife can work and
make
the same if not better income...and that the salary base is 2X what I was
making
in texas.

Larry Letterman
Cisco Systems