RFC 2547 would be nice but not necessary. What I''d like is practice with
the paths,
basic things like that. Regarding the use of CEF, is that required? I was
hoping for
low-budget MPLS labs, maybe even down into the 1600 or 1700 Series. If one
were willing
to give up the efficiency of the CEF switching path, using only process
switching,
would MPLS still work? If not, I think most of us can get our hands on
2600's.

-- TT

http://www.gettlabs.com