Looks like you are definately receiving default from your providers.
If I remember correctly though your big concern was incoming traffic not
outgoing.  Like I mentioned in my previous email you need to talk to
your providers and find out how they are announcing your address space.
For example if your provider A gave with a /26 subnet of a class C to
use from their space provider B will not be able to propagate this.  If
provider A gave you a full class C but are announcing a supernet and
provider B is annoucing the /24 porvider B will have the longest match.

  Dave

"Jablonski, Michael" wrote:

> Same routes via both connections.  this is our border router, no other
> routing on the inside..   We're probably receiving default routes.
>
> BGP router identifier 65.196.X.X, local AS number 7046
> BGP table version is 3, main routing table version 3
> 2 network entries and 2 paths using 242 bytes of memory
> 1 BGP path attribute entries using 92 bytes of memory
> BGP activity 2/0 prefixes, 2/0 paths
>
> Neighbor        V    AS MsgRcvd MsgSent   TblVer  InQ OutQ Up/Down
> State/PfxRcd
>
> 63.122.163.89   4   701   13251   13282        3    0    0 06:06:32
0
> 63.122.163.93   4   701   13251   13278        3    0    0 1w1d
0

> I really apprecaite the help I'm getting from everyone!  I only hope that I
> get more exposure, to make studying for the CCNP worth it....

David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer
CCIE# 2016
Qwest Communications Int. Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
612-664-3367

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"