I have a pair of CS11152 in HA mode and we use HTTP for load balancing. In
my opinion if your are using ping to load balance it is a waste. The CSS's
are very capable and load balance HTTP very well. As far as load balancing
methods the engineer at TAC said to use round robin which is the deafult
scheme. I was using ACA, but the engineer said that should be only used for
the heaviest fo traffic sites so i recommend using round robin as well,
it'lll work better.

Here is a sample config:

service svc-w1.web
  ip address 172.16.10.100
  port 80
  keepalive type http
  keepalive method get
  keepalive uri "/http-ping.html"
  active

service svc-w2.web
  ip address 172.16.10.101
  port 80
  keepalive type http
  keepalive method get
  keepalive uri "/http-ping.html"
  active

content cnt-www.cobrand
    protocol tcp
    port 80
    balance roundrobin          ##you really don;t need this line becuase
roundrobin is defaut.
    url "/*"
    add service svc-w1.web
    add service svc-w2.web