A little off topic, but has anybody tried similar with Foundry. Got it to
work yet?
Got it to fail properly when the service is unavailable or does it pass the
ICMP health check, then fail the layer 7 check and flap forever.
Can't believe how flaky Foundry is turning out to be recently.

I've got a bee in my bonnet... Layer 3 filtering on Foundry NetIrons
contained in all the documentation. Tried to implement it, didn't work,
reported to Foundry. Informed that NetIrons do not now support it. Sure
enough, the documentation was almost immediately updated. They've just
binned it - one of many. Bit late when you've sold it.

Tried adding/removing ports from VLAN's with the web management. Doh!

We're looking at stripping out ServerIrons and putting in CSS, partly due to
the extra flexibility available with the Cisco health checking, but mainly
because the support works!
You can knock Cisco all you like, but we keep coming back to them.

Anybody got any views on this?

Gaz