I don't think you can filter based on MAC with Ethernet...  There is a
technology in which you can, but I'm drawing a blank on what it was.  I
think it was Token Ring only or some such nonsense.  I think that it's
irrelevant, however, since it's still a router function and the switching
engine is still going to blissfully forward packets and ignore your
access-lists.

--Tim