I am setting up a Pix 515 Unlimited I got the failover unit. If I want
to use the 4-port DMZ card, do I need one for each chassis? What about a
1 Port? If I do need on each, how would you configure a web server to be
redundant as well? I know you cant use the Same IP on both cards.. Is
there some special software that you need to use to load balance between
the DMZ interfaces? Maybe like a virtual IP?

Also, what does Pix stand for, is it an Acronym for something? Or just
the name of the proprietary embedded OS?

Thanks for your help everyone.