Do mean if I have 2 6509 with MSFC2/PFC2's, I
configure STP for say odd vlans to go to the first MSFC and EVEN
VLAN's to the SECOND MSFC ? This is done all the time.. read up on "MISTP"
on cco. Basically you "map vlans to instances of spanning tree protocol"
also you can use the older way of setting STP priority on a per vlan basis
for each vlan with round-robin vlan staggering on msfc's like (vlan 1
bridge-priority can be 1, on msfc 1 and 65000 on
vlan 2, and VICE VERSA for msfc 2)

check this doc

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/sw_7_1/conf_gd/spantree.htm#xtocid2339718

Joseph Brunner