I recently installed the Aironet 350, however, I'm not expert.

It is a little confusing, the bridge can actually act as an access point in
addition to only being a bridge.  The software for the products allows you
to set how the product will work.

Does this help?  What are you trying to do?  Maybe I can help better if I
know what it is you want to accomplish.

Wayne