From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Marko
Milivojevic
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 4:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Real Life Wireless Question [7:43293]

> Does this help?  What are you trying to do?  Maybe I can help
> better if I
> know what it is you want to accomplish.

        Basically, wandering why the bridge is twice the price. I have two
remote locations that I need to connect and I was wandering whether it can
be done with less expensive AP.

        Confusion that you stated in earlier paragraph (bridge working as
AP, as well) and some other minor things is what's confusing me, as well.

Marko.