I'm not sure that they ever made errata files available to the public(at
least none of any substance).  And I have good reason to believe that, like
all publishers, they ignored the feedback that they begged for.  After a few
automated "we'll be in touch" responses, I gave up on them.  Only ever read
one book (routing) and it was pretty bad.  Only good for very final review
so you won't be misled.