How would you know that the particular question does not have a correct
answer, based on the score you get--69%-- It does not sound convincing to
me.
Even you get that question rewarded to you, it does not mean you will get
70% since I believe it is calculated using a statistical analysis technique.
Even if you can get 70%, it does not mean that you master the topic well.
The most important thing is that you understand and master the topics, not
just "pass pass pass". Try to get distinction or high distinction
(unfortunately, the exam grade is only pass and fail).

Good luck for your next exam.