"Having passed all CISSP, CSS1, CCIE Security, CSPFA, MCNS, etc. does not a
guarantee that someone will not have 0% in the security section of the
exam".
The bottom line is somebody still makes mistakes in the exam, and don't make
mistake by saying that someone has never made mistakes in the exam,
regardless of how many security certification tests have been taken.

Hope this helps.