Very odd.

Gene, what happens if you do "show ipx interface"?  Does it think that IPX
is configured on the sub-interface?  What I'm trying to find out is
whether IPX is actually configured on the interface but not showing up in
the config, or whether it's really not configured.

You've got about a hundred sub-ints like these configured on one physical
interface??  I notice that this is a serial int, not an HSSI (assuming you
haven't edited the text), and your bandwidth is labelled as 384 kbps on
each sub-int - seems like some pretty severe oversubscription happening
there.  But I can't see why that should cause your IPX issues.

I don't think I'm coming up with any useful fixes to your problem!

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 31/05/2002 12:25 pm -----

"Gene Volpe"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]