Hmm.  If you're running 12.2(8) (actually, I assume you mean 12.2(8)T?  I
don't think 12.2(8) exists), then you've got more confidence than me that
it's not a bug.

I think I've run out of ideas, but I'd be interested to know what you find
out, because I'm likely to have to do IPX on that IOS version soon so if
there's something odd about configuring it I'd like to know.

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 31/05/2002 03:46 pm -----

"Gene Volpe"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]