Well, if the moderators let this through, I'll probably get flamed to death
because I'm always pushing CCxx Productions. Why? Because I wrote most of
the materials. However, I can guarantee that they cover the exact same
topics as Boson at a much better price. The difference is that you get the
materials in Microsoft Word format instead of a test engine. But the
advantage of that is that you can transport the materials anywhere you want.
With Boson, you can only put the materials on one PC.

Flame away........

Shawn K.