From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Kaminski, Shawn G
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 11:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: show version? [7:45730]

If I remember correctly from a previous discussion on this list, there
is no
way to get the serial number of the router (possibly an exception with
the
12000 series). You have to look at the outside of the router. The "show
diag" command will show serial numbers of the router motherboard and
installed cards, but not the serial number of the router itself. Someone
please correct me if I'm wrong.

Shawn K.