Yeah but if you need to know the serial number for some reason and you
don't have access to records, Mike's comments really do the trick.

"Brian"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
06/04/2002 02:37 PM
Please respond to "Brian"

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: show version? [7:45730]

Isn't this asset management, a seemingly necessary thing for a company to
do?

order the router
receive the router
record serial number(s) for asset/finance folks
install the router

    Brian