From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Tshepo Kowane
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 7:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: It's Official - CCNP 6xx series [7:45867]

What about some  us with 2 down and 2 go and not yet registered for the
remaining exams . Do we have to start all over again or register for the
2 new exams to complete the CCNP.

>>> "Marko Milivojevic"  06/06/02 01:06AM >>>
Official indeed:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/whats_new/

Effective June 5, 2002 refreshed versions of exams for CCNP, CCDP, and
CCIP
certifications with all-new questions are available. Routing,
Switching,
Remote Access, Support, and BSCI exams have all been updated to better
reflect a candidate's knowledge and skills of the current exam
objectives.
Flash simulation questions have been added to the BSCI 640-901,
Routing
640-603, and Remote Access 640-605 exams in order to assess real-world
networking expertise and understanding.

Marko.