From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Tom Scott
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 11:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: It's Official - CCNP 6xx series [7:45867]

Creighton Bill-BCREIGH1 wrote:

> I sure as hell hope you aren't a teacher, or a CCSI - you need to
rethink
> your attitude in addressing people, like many of us in this group,
that are
> here to learn (notice you are subscribed to group"STUDY".com)

Amen. It's bad style for teachers or participants to blatantly quash
discussion. In a
newsgroup/list like groupstudy, it's not only bad style but also
devastating
to the
very existence of the group. We're all here for one reason, and that's
share our
knowledge and discuss what's bothering us in the blinding fast
technology of
routers
and switches.

I hope to hear from anyone who takes the new 640-60x tests. I'm getting
ready to take
the troubleshooting cert (640-606) next week or the week after (leaving
wiggle room for
procrastination, of course). Comments, questions, etc. are welcome.

-- TT