Hi,

I know that this may have come up many times.  But since I'm about to start
preparing for the CCIE lab, it would be great if anyone could give me some
suggestions on this. I'm planning to continue to build up my lab.

Currently, I have the following:

2 x 1603R

1 x Cat 5000

I'm thinking whether I should get the below:-

2 x Token routers - maybe 2 x 2502?? MAU?? What else do I need for Token?? I
really don't know what else I need...

1 x Frame switch - ????

1 x ISDN Simulator (do u know which one is good?)

And I probably need to upgrade RAM / Flash on my routers... since most of
them only had 4MB Flash on the moment...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--

Hunt Lee