Hunt Lee wrote:

> 1 x Cat 5000
>
> I'm thinking whether I should get the below:-
>
> 2 x Token routers - maybe 2 x 2502?? MAU?? What else do I need
> for Token?? I
> really don't know what else I need...

If you are going to be doing that LAB after Oct 1, then heed the news that
Cisco has posted and don't bother with the TR as it will be gone from the
LAB altogether.  And so will the Cat5000 that you have.
Instead sell the Catalyst and with the money you would've spent on the TR
routers, and the money from the Catalyst 5K, buy a 3550 switch (which will
be in the LAB after Oct 1), and maybe tyhe ISDN and a router to use as a
Frame Switch like you mentioned.

Take it for what it's worth.  If you are going to do your LAB before then,
then justy continue on....

Good Luck!