Yeah I know but this is a questionsome Japanese have asked me here in
Japan and I have never really known.  I always assumed it had to do with
economic politics that was all.

"Michael Graham"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
06/14/2002 04:29 PM
Please respond to "Michael Graham"

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: out of band & in band [7:46530]

Think of how much it would cost to upgrade all the Class4/5 switches in
America.

Mike Graham
CCNp, CCDP
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 7:55 AM