""Brian Backer""  wrote in message
> I totally believe you all...just I used to Think that Pine
>  Mountain group knew what they were talking about and their
>  web site classifies all of the below as bcast.  perhaps
>  I'll let them know :)
> thanks

Well, then the Pine Mountain Group are a bunch of incompetent idiots.

I don't want to be mean and harsh.  But any company that claims to provide
expert network services, especially expert training, really should know
their protocols.   Or at least have the decency to admit that they don't
know.  Stating something that is just flatly wrong is simply unforgiveable,
especially when it's so easy to look up.