Our company purchased some load balancers, they seem to want to use NAT
in every configuration. I don't think it's a great idea to run NAT on an
intranet (which is what our app is going to be). Can anyone suggest a
good load balancer that is good for running on an intranet? Maybe I
should be looking at cisco. The device we are using is "Coytote Load
Balancer", Do you think a web switch would be better? Seems this device
is really for dual network design, not an intranet application. I guess
I should be looking at cisco content switches?