I just called prometric and found out that I had
failed the CCIE written beta test i took at the end of
April. I recall some emails going around from people
that couldn't believe when Prometric told them that
they passed. I called at that time and they told me I
had passed. I didn't believe it either. Call Prometric
today and I think you'll find like I did that if it
seems too good to be true it usally isn't. I'm just
wondering if anybody was able to pass that test... It
was brutal!!

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com