Prometric may be giving out accurate information at this point, unless they
just get off by messing with our minds. The first time I called (about two
weeks ago) they said I had passed, which I couldn't believe because I didn't
even study for it and was only curious to see what was on the beta. I called
today and they said that I had failed, which was more in line with my
expectations.

Shawn K.