Alex,

I am sure you can improve your time as you go along.
But, I have another advice on ISDN for you.
Do NOT get in to the habit of configuring your Chap to use your router's
name as the username. Whatever you configure (CHAP, Callback, Callin
one-way authentication..), make sure Chap's username is different than
the router's name.
No way you can change your bad habits in the ccie lab if needed, even if
you know how to.

Good luck,

Bernard