Hi all! It's your ground-breaking CCNA taking, master blaster speeking
:-)
Lol! (Just passed today, and feel the need to have some fun:-) Bear with
me ok:-))

So, now that im done with my CCNA cert I was wondering what req you
would have for my next step in Cisco networking?
Should I go directly for one of the CCNP exams or would I benefit from
holding on to my CCNA, studying for the CCDA perhaps for the time being?

If anyone has any comments on this issue, id love to hear from you all
:)

Thank you
Morgan
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]