A couple questions about CCIE preparation and exams:

* There's a new book from ciscopress, to be published (I hope)
   this month: "CCIE Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide".
   It appears to be a preparation not only for the R/S qualifying exam
   but also for the C/S. Is anyone familiar with the contents? Does the
   book clearly distinguish which chapters / sections are for R/S vs.
   C/S?

* Is there a new exam that will replace the R/S qualifying exam
   350-001? I heard it might be renumbered 351-001 but there are no
   references to 351-001 on cisco.com. Does anyone have information
   about this? Specifically, if there is, or will be, a new qualifier,
   how will it differ from the current 350-001?

* A ciscopress preparation book for the R/S lab exam, "CCIE Practical
   Studies, Volume 1":
   http://www.gocertify.com/article/solie.shtml
   Anyone have experience with this book? Is it reasonable to focus on
   these two books ("Certification Guide" and "Practical Studies Vol.
   I") to prepare for the R/S qualifier and lab exams?

-- TIA, TT