"Tom Scott"  wrote in message
> * Is there a new exam that will replace the R/S qualifying exam
>    350-001? I heard it might be renumbered 351-001 but there are no
>    references to 351-001 on cisco.com. Does anyone have information
>    about this? Specifically, if there is, or will be, a new qualifier,
>    how will it differ from the current 350-001?

Tom,

No offense, but have you been in a cave the past 4 months or so?  There is a
new version of the R/S written exam and it will taking over the old exam
soon.  There have been many discussions and posts regarding the new format,
it's difficulty, the topics, etc....  Search the archives and you'll see
many conversations regarding the new exam.  It was indeed numbered the
351-001 while it was in beta, but once it takes over the old exam, it will
also assume the 350-001 number.

If you're new to Groupstudy, then don't be offended at my "been in a cave"
statement..... just check the archives...
If you're NOT new to Groupstudy, then feel free take offense at my comment
because you haven't been watching very closely if you're asking about the
new R/S exam this late in the game...  =)

HTH,
Mike W.