I have a Cisco 2501 that I can not get the Ethernet 0 interface to
work.  If I do a show interface, the line and line protocol are both up, I
can ping the routers address from a console session, but i can not ping the
PC that is on the same 8 port switch as the router.  I have 2 other routers
that are configured almost identically...the IP address is the only
different value, that work just fine...so I don't think it is the
transceiver, or cable or switch.  I don't have a smartnet on these.  Can
anyone give me an idea on what Cisco might charge to repair the router
?  Or is there another place that would repair for less cost ?

Thank you.....Gary