At 7:48 AM +0000 7/14/02, The_Jester wrote:
>Take the exam on the 5th. If you need to rely on others to break the NDA
>before you can pass (as Chuck suggests), then you don't deserve the
>certification anyway. None of this stuff is Rocket Science.

Years ago, I was teaching a networking seminar at Kennedy Space
Center.  On a break, I wandered to the door of one of the other
classrooms and listened in on the course in progress, which dealt
with the Shuttle propulsion system. I'd swear I heard the instructor,
frustrated with his class, say "Hey, this is rocket science, not BGP!"

In the many mergers that led up to Global Knowledge, PSC was acquired
by MacDonald Detweiler, which, in turn, was acquired by Orbital
Sciences--which does actually do satellites and rockets.  At our
first get-together, we inquired if it was now politically incorrect
for us to refer to something as rocket science, and they went into
hysterical giggles.