Well, combine all of this with the fac that application support is still
lacking.
Yes, Winblows XP does have it but it is rough.

Anyone know of any IPv6 software calculators? I like to doublecheck myself
since IPv6 is taking alittle getting used to.
I got my /48 from UUnet and now I am ready to start subnetting and still
don't have a real good idea if I am doing it right.
I am building a BIND 9.21 server for V6 now, so I can get used to that.

Anyone have any lab configs or diagrams so I can get any idea of how others
are doing it?

Scotty