I am persuing the written portion of the CCIE. I want to put this on my
resume when the test is passed but it is not a certification in itself.
There is no logical reason not to put it there as it shows additional
knowledge and that is what the resume is for. But awhile back I think this
topic was discussed but don't remember the particulars (I was not a CCNA at
the time even). It seems to be like saying that you don't have a degree but
have completed some college. Also where would this go on a resume? Any input
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
   George Zutaut