George

I would strongly advise against list "CCIE Written" as a certification on
your resume. I would recommend either mentioning it in a descriptive
paragraph about yourself, or under education in some kind of in progress
section.  In both cases it may be worthwhile to give a REALISTIC estimate
of when you think you will complete the whole certification (ie pass the
lab). Your mileage may vary with that last point however. I guess it really
depends on what kind of message you are giving on your resume.

In any case, if I ever see a resume claiming "CCIE written" as a
certification it likely will be thrown straight into the discard pile. I
wouldnt want someone who would put that on a resume in my team.

        Peter Walker
        CISSP, CSS1, CCNP, CCIP, TISCA

PS. Yeah I have passed the CCIE written exam (security) and I dont claim
that as a certification