Jason,

Funny you should mention it.

I just received my order of documentation, which I placed over a month
ago.

One thing for sure, I got more documentation than I realized I ordered-
and it was all free.  I did not find an indication of charge for
shipping or the docs themselves.  Now I have enough documentation to
fill 5 bookshelves!

... and yes, part of that documentation is the 12.2 docs-- config guide,
debug docs, command guide, Voice-Video-Fax docs, and the list goes on.

All of it is soft-cover though, so don't expect hard-cover.

I received 1 very large box, a medium sized box, several small boxes and
bubble envelopes... 11 pieces in all.

Some of that was Voice docs though... ICS 7750, IP Phones, Call Manager,
CiscoWorks for Voice, etc.

I figured, if it was free, and I want to familiarize myself with that
stuff for the future, why the heck not order it!

I believe my Reseller Status is what allowed me to order it all for free
though.

Good Luck!

Mark Odette II
StellarConnection Services